IOS Standalone Settings

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:05:20 EDT 2013

Hi All

I reviewed all the media in the references and have the following questions
that many newbies may be asking.

   1. The IDE creates the app file as the outcome of running the standalone
   app build. Where is the IPA file created for testing on IOS created? I want
   to test the app before submission on my iPad. I need to bug test the app on
   a real iPad.
   2. The app file needs to be zipped into a file to send in for review to
   iTunes. I have sent in many apps via the IOS uploader in the past, I want
   to know if the app files that LiveCode is all that needs to be in the file?
   3. It has been about a year since I submitted my last app for review. I
   used the 1024 x 768 iPad format standard resolution. Is there any new
   requirements that I should be aware of for submission?
   4. Most of the LiveCode reverences in the links are old requirements. So
   I am on new ground on this submission.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41