[ANN] Over 400 links to LiveCode information

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:10:45 EDT 2013

Hi Scott

Let me be the first to endorse your efforts to clear the clouds around the
usage of LiveCode documentation. One step for man one giant step for
LIveCode!

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41