cHiddenImageData vs imageData

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Sat Oct 19 21:40:28 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,

The cHiddenImageData is a Custom Property used to temporarily store the imageData. The "c" prefix gives it away once you get to understand the logic for naming variables & properties etc. See P.165 of the User Guide (if you can find it!).

Quote from the LC webpage "Vision: How do I Convert a Color Image to Grayscale?"

You also have to create the custom property cHiddenImageData for the Image Area. This is used in a subsequent lessons in which it is necessary to have a copy of the image that is being updated.

Hope this helps,

Paul