OT: Time Machine Alternatives?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Oct 16 16:43:53 EDT 2013

I am using TimeMachine for may "normal" hourly file backups.

I am using  CarbonCopyCloner from Bombich (http://www.bombich.com) for creating
a bootable copy of my system disk and also to do scheduled backups of my project and other important files.

Another tool i am using is aasync  (http://www.aasync.com)  to do scheduled backups which are stored encrypted on a ftp server.

Regards,

Matthias