iphoneControlSet fontSize not working as before

PystCat pystcat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:35:05 EDT 2013

Hmmm.... Yeah.  I'm going to have to agree with you on this one.... It looks like if you set the font size before the text then it ignores the size.  If you setup the control, then set the text and THEN set the font then everything works as expected.  Is this a bug or something new in iOS7...? Do we have to now do the control properties in a certain order..?

Paul