Hiding and Showing Pallettes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Oct 14 19:16:28 EDT 2013

It's hard to say without seeing your setup, but it sounds like the
handlers are responding to all stacks rather than just the one you want.
That would imply that the stack script is in use, or that your other
"parent" stacks are actually substacks of the main one.

If the parent stack that should respond has only one card, the easiest
way to handle that is to put the suspend/resume handlers into the first
card. That way they will only trigger for that stack. If it has several
cards then the handlers do need to go into the stack script, and you
should add a check to be sure the clicked stack is the correct parent
before taking any action.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com