Trapping for mouseDown on the desktop on a Mac

Ray ray at linkit.com
Mon Oct 14 15:19:09 EDT 2013

Phil,

Many thanks for including this stack!  I'm in New York right now (out of
town for me) but I'm anxious to get back home in a few days where I can
experiment with this on my Mac.  Interesting how you've put the scripts
in the card script but still need the field present to catch the
message.  What I'd like to see is a stack with absolutely no objects in
it receive the dragDrop message somewhere, either in the card script or
the stack script.   But evidently we need to put 'dummy' controls like a
field or an image on the card to trap for this message.  Please correct
me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Ray