Is Pancake down or is it lust me?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sun Oct 13 17:52:57 EDT 2013

It does appear that we did have an outage that affected a very limited
number of accounts today. Support responded immediately and everything is
back up and running now. I can only apologize. We've invested very heavily
in our new server infrastructure to provide a better, faster and above all
more reliable service. Our service has for most of its history been good.
I know the upgrades have been a little bit of a bumpy road. We really had
no choice other than to move hosting platform provider. Unfortunately the
issue that came up today was a teething problem with the new server setup
that we hadn't anticipated. We have now found the cause for this issue and
so I'm confident it won't happen again. We have been working on the new
platform like crazy, we've ironed out a whole bunch of issues and the
volume of support enquiries settled down recently to normal. I had been
really looking forward to getting back to some nice quiet running. Sadly,
this one slipped through. However, we must be about out of these issues by
now.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/