Is Pancake down or is it lust me?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sun Oct 13 17:30:25 EDT 2013

…well my sites have finally come back up, but the web site migration I was in the middle of - before pancake went down for nearly 12 hours - has now triggered a hosting migration plan for the near future.

I have access to another VPS, so it looks like my On-Rev account is going to become strictly development-only, as it's clearly far from being a production-ready platform - with its SSL-secured & dedicated IP addressed non-availability!

The On-Rev founder's 'hosting for life' deal is starting to look more like 'hosting until you lose the will to live'! A pity - it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Best,
Keith..