Tio on-rev server down?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Oct 13 10:17:28 EDT 2013

Am 13.10.2013 um 16:07 schrieb Ian Wood <revlist at azurevision.co.uk>:

> As my registered Runrev email address is (somewhat stupidly) hosted on on-rev I've not even heard back from support, so it's good to hear that it's not just me. Still bleeping irritating though.
Yes, that is indeed irritating.
This is the third time that the static ip-blocks are not working. The past 2 times it took some while until On-Rev support got it back working.

We decided now to set the "dedicated ip" aside. We are in the lucky position that we do not need dedicated ips right now.
So better a working site with server ip than a non working one with a dedicated one.

Regards,

Matthias