Setting the Location of the Script Editor Window

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Oct 10 16:51:52 EDT 2013

It seems we should be able to set the location of the script editor from
Livecode's Preferences, or, that changing the location of it and closing
it should be remembered so the next time it's opened it returns to the
same location.

Neither works and I almost remember how to do this by delving into the
RevLibrary stack and the Front and Back script but I find myself
stumped.  Has this changed in a recent version of Livecode?