[OT] web training video delivery - how do YOU do it?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Oct 9 15:52:25 EDT 2013

Thanks Vaughn. I've used HB in the past for personal needs and it's a
great product. Currently we use FFMPEG for converting MOVs etc to web
formats and it works well, plus we can run it invisibly from shell() in
LC, so it gives the appearance that our app is doing the conversion.

Thanks -
Phil

Phil Davis