SQL (this AND that), OR (that AND theOther)

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 04:46:17 EDT 2013

Roger

Could you perhaps concatenate the user + car columns to make a new key and then do a select from that?

e.g select * from ( select *, concat(user,car) as myKey from yourTable )

and use an appropriate where clause on that? Though it's not entirely clear what your requirement is.

HTH

cheers

Alan
--
Alan Stenhouse
alanstenhouse at hotmail.com

Check out our apps on the App Store:

BeatSpeak - the multilingual talking metronome
EV-Point - Find your nearest Electric Vehicle Recharge Station.