set cursor to busy

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Oct 8 13:12:07 EDT 2013

I was hoping for something that would call the system level "busy" and thus
would work on all platforms. If I roll a pretty rainbow one which looks
great on the present Mac OS it would fail on the different flavours of
Windows and probably the next MacOS which very likely will feature a "flat"
beach ball.