LiveCode Start Center

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon Oct 7 12:14:44 EDT 2013

On LC 6.1.1 rc1 & rc2 if you close the Start Center you can't open it again
either via the Help menu or by setting it to show on start up via
Preferences.

I then tried checking and un-checking boxes in Preferences as well as
clicking the 'Reset all preferences to default' button but these don't help.
Then I tried deleting the preferences file (in the Library/RunRev/ folder)
but a new one was created with the same problems.

Anyone else see this? If it isn't a bug any suggestions on how I get it
back?

BTW Start Center works fine on LC 6.5 dp1.

Kind regards

Dave