Android SDK Path Again

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 7 02:39:22 EDT 2013

I know this horse has been beaten on many occasions, but I'm going to beat
it againŠ

On OS X, reinstalled all Android SDK stuff. When trying to set the SDK
path in LC 5.5.5 Preferences, LC says not a valid SDK.  It's been a long
time since I've done anything Android so I might be forgetting something.

Followed the LiveCode Android Developer lesson.
Made sure Android 2.2 (android-8) is one of the installed platforms.
Tried choosing all folders up and down the SDK folder path.
Been through half a dozen threads in the forums trying to find a solution.

LC continues to say "not a valid SDK".

Anything else I can try?  What is LC looking for in the folders?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design