[OT] Vido Mini One - android tablet

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Oct 6 18:05:34 EDT 2013

Camm,

That is exactly my motivation for sharing info about these tablets from
China.  I am not politically motivated.  I only thought it appeared to be a
well designed testing device.  I don't buy from Apple because honestly I
don't value shiny more than I value function.  I'm glad I helped you find a
tablet that does the job for a reasonable price.  Sorry if not everyone
agrees.

~Roger

Sent from my Pipo M2 (yes, it's another cheap LC-friendly tablet)