[OT] Vido Mini One - android tablet

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Oct 6 13:39:34 EDT 2013

>From my experience, the price point makes #3 an acceptable option/risk.
However, I have owned three different models so far, and by the time I want
to try another, I have found a friend willing to buy the older ones for
half price.

There is usually a 1 year warranty, and if you buy through Amazon, I think
you can simply return it through Amazon.  Knock on wood, so far I haven't
needed to return anything, but I do try to thoroughly research the device
before buying.

~Roger

Sent from my Pipo M2