Strict compilation mode

John john at onechip.com
Sat Oct 5 14:09:19 EDT 2013

Richard,

    I guess I am lucky or there is some other, unknown, issue that is driving the "shadow" bug.  I have occasionally messed up and redeclared a global as a local and received the error.  In V5, as I recall, I would fix it and relaunch LC as a matter of course,  In 6.1.2 RC1, the last time I received the warning, simply cleaning up code allowed it to run without a restart.  Perhaps there is something buried in the stack file (some vestige you have no control over) that is driving the issue.  I will consider my self lucky for now and hope my luck doesn't change.

John