Master Class Question

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 5 07:24:19 EDT 2013

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

When you are unsure about the future, when all before you
is bleak, when all questions loom ahead and no answers
are forthcoming, when you do not know which way to turn,
then

              Google it !!

I remember zapping the IDE (some years ago) to accept
.rev AND .liveCode suffixes. Came from who ?

So I googled, and although I couldn't put my finger
on the patch I made so long ago, I found :

http://www.mail-archive.com/use-livecode@lists.runrev.com/msg34317.html

from Jacques (known as Jacqueline), who knows so many things ….

Last thought : instead of "suffixate", I think "suffocate" is better,
which I think is quite "suffixicated".

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time".