Sending mail from on-server

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu Oct 3 10:40:25 EDT 2013

It's not entirely free but I use a service called Postmark to send emails
for me so that they are less likely to hit spam folders.

It is basically an email delivery system that can use a REST api for
sending mails. You get 1000 credits when you sign up for free and can
purchase more credits for 1.50 per thousand emails.

Most of my emails get sent out from my backend now, but Im sure I still
have a postmark library laying around. If I can't find it, I would be happy
to flesh out the basics again real fast.