making thumbs & the rect on iOS

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Oct 2 21:37:25 EDT 2013

Using LC 5.5.5 for dev on  iOS

I'm downloading a large image from a server then
1. saving file to Documents
2. setting the filename of a smaller locked image control to that image in
Documents

Then I get the rectangle of that smaller locked image
525,250,675,350

Then I import snapshot of that smaller version to be a thumbnail for the
larger version

When I place that new file into an image control the top is off compared to
the original - the snapshot is off by some pixels.

When I get the rect of the actual of the locked image it is 525,250,600,300

What accounts for the difference (525,250,675,350 vs525,250,600,300)?

sims