Updating iOS apps

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 12:00:22 EDT 2013

FWIW, you can also use TestFlight with an Enterprise developer account (I think it's limited to 1000 users) but an Enterprise distribution certificate frees you from the hassle of managing device IDs - for an extra $200/year it's almost certainly worth it for avoiding the pain of the provisioning portal on a regular basis.

Mark