iOS 7 / Xcode 5 and the status bar.

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Oct 2 11:44:26 EDT 2013

I'm doing the same thing but using a % of the display height as to account
for different pixel densities.(retina vs. non-retina).
Non-retina is 20 pixels and retina is 40 pixels.
Now that I understand this seasons style I will adapt.

Remember, no whites dresses after labor day(or is it before? I always
forget).

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services