[ANN] mergExt: Dropbox Sync External and iOS 7 Updates

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Oct 1 16:56:42 EDT 2013

I think Monte's externals (and this one specifically) might have just
convinced the company I work for to go to apple and livecode for their
tablets to collect data out in the field over the plan we had to use
android and an html5/native hybrid app.

Can't wait to use some of your fine products.

Regards,

Andrew Kluthe