RELEASE LiveCode 6.5

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Nov 28 15:39:53 EST 2013

On 29/11/2013, at 5:02 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope that between 6.5.0 and 7.0.0 there will be a much longer lag time with
> interim releases so that when we get "there" (7.0.0) we don't get all upset again.

Why would you get upset? RunRev must aggressively push forward in order to deliver what they have promised and a good way to do that is to get the .0 releases out ASAP and then open up a .1 release cycle almost immediately to clean things up. None of us are used to RunRev being as highly resourced as they are at present. I shudder to think of what can be achieved once the core refactoring is complete but it's going to be a bumpy ride to get there.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!