6.5 Problem

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Thu Nov 28 05:49:50 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your messages. I'm sorry you're encountering issues with 6.5.
Please submit a report at quality.runrev.com and we'll get this addressed
for you in LiveCode 6.5.1.

If your stack is sensitive in nature you can submit a bug and send your
stack directly to the team rather than upload it to the public quality
system.

Warm regards,

Ben