Icon Refresh

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 27 23:03:52 EST 2013

Once again, I seem to have stumbled on my own solution. It seems if I use the object properties to edit the image, when I return from the editing application, the icon updates along with the button. I knew this once. I suppose one of the great things about aging is constantly learning new things, seeing new movies, meeting new friends… you get the picture.

Bob Sneidar