6.5 Problem

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Nov 27 22:14:18 EST 2013

On 28/11/2013, at 1:57 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> FWIW, you're not alone in finding issues post-release with this version.

Yes, I just noticed that the font I use in the SE now doesn't do bold in 6.5 RC 7. I haven't built the GM yet but I can't see any related work in the commits since RC 7. BTW for those oof you keen on testing you use much less bandwidth and get much better docs about changes if you use a git gui like sourcetree to follow along and then build LC.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services