iOS Image/Sprite Animation?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 27 19:35:49 EST 2013

Hi Rick

I posted a basic stack that shows one way to display frame animation in a
single image (created from multiple frames).  Execute the following in
your message box:

go url "http://dl.dropbox.com/s/nmgwv1zqzvu5hqx/framebyframe.livecode"

You'll have to decide if you can employ a technique like this and if it
updates fast enough on your device.  This can be layered under other
LiveCode objects, but note that you'll likely get better performance if
the overlaid objects do not have graphic effects applied to them.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director