OT? : ChartsEngine - does it work on IOS and Android ?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Nov 26 07:26:09 EST 2013

As far as I know, it works. After all it's just LC scripting. I did test it on the iOS simulator once, and had no problems, but that was quite some time ago. I suggest not to use gigantic amounts of data to show, considering the processing limitations on mobile devices.

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: