paste

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 18:08:58 EST 2013

It makes me a little nervous too! I wrap my paste code into a try/catch
statement so that if anything goes wrong, I can exit the edit group mode
so my users are left in limbo. I haven't had a problem yet but I wish
there was a way around this.

Jacque, could you explain more about what you're doing in this regard?

Marty