Does a Control Exist?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Nov 24 12:25:21 EST 2013

I feel like that's more a problem with custom property creation than a
problem with errors on objects that don't exist.  The custom property issue
has been discussed a few times on the list and Alex Tweedly has a neat
little stack that helps with the issue. Sure wish there was an engine/IDE
solution to it though.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>