Translate code from Mac to PC

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Sun Nov 24 05:38:39 EST 2013

Hi Jim,

I tested in 6.1.3 (the current release version) and 6.5.0 (the release
candidate) and the difference in speed was huge.

It turns out that version 6 introduced something that slowed "drag" down
which is apparently fixed in 6.5.0

When testing in version 5.0.2 and other versions of the 5.x.x cycle
Kaleidoscope runs just as fine as in 6.5.0

So this was a false alarm. I was just assuming (not testing) that the drag
routines in version 6 are just as fast as they were in 5.x.x

The way it is I don't see why you would not want to deploy Kaleidoscope
using 5.0.2

Kind regards
Bernd