app won't run in Android simulator

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Fri Nov 22 14:53:57 EST 2013

Just for fun I tried LC 6.5 RC7. Same results.

I’ve got to be doing something wrong. Perhaps a setting in standalone settings that I’m missing? Or is LC possibly not compatible with the latest Android SDK? Do I need to specify a certain version of Android in my AVD settings? Not really sure what to do...