AW: Solved : Re: Standalone still refuses to launch on Mavericks

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Nov 22 04:02:08 EST 2013

Hi,
Honestly I'm not sure... My client lives 250 km from here and as I still
haven't upgraded to Mavericks myself, the only thing I could do is ask
him to send me the error messages displayed in Console when trying
to launch the standalone (and having him manipulating Console was
quite an adventure ;-)
Then a quick google search about "Job failed to exec(3) for weird reason: 13"
lead me to a few pages explaining it was a permissions issue.
According to the same web pages, this also happened to various other
pieces of software, so my guess is that it's not only related to my
project...

jbv