Translate code from Mac to PC

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 21 20:17:53 EST 2013

Ray,

That is really unnecessary, unless Foxit Reader provided more than just
the ability to view pictures. You can easily change the default app for
picture files in Windows. I changed it from Photo to Windows Photo
Viewer and can now view pictures in a window instead of full-screen.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com