Translate code from Mac to PC

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Nov 21 19:32:38 EST 2013

When I first bought a Windows 8 system I was really disappointed to
discover that every time I opened an image file it used Photo Viewer or
something as the default program.  It went full screen and left me back
in the, what I consider undesirable, "metro" side of Windows 8.  I've
gotten around this using a free download called Foxit Reader.  You might
take a look and see if it meets your needs on the Windows side.

Regards,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software