item delimiter defaults

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 21 18:12:12 EST 2013

Seems like most folks issues revolve around having tab as a delimiter, no
doubt because of the way LC returns data from a database, so if a new
"thingy" named "column" could use the columnDelimiter setting, I could live
without a global or stack level default.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com