Is there a handler summary app?

prothero at earthednet.org prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Nov 21 17:35:31 EST 2013

Folks:
As I'm developing my first app, it starts to get confusing, where I have put various scripts. I have organized them into topical substacks, but I still spend inordinate time looking for specific scripts, and I may have forgotten the exact handler name, so the universal search isn't that useful.

Is there an app that will create a list of each handler and its location in the project? Seems a fairly simple thing to create, so I suspect there is something available. It would help a lot.

Thanks,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org