Character encoding using LC server on on-rev

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Thu Nov 21 09:14:20 EST 2013

Thanks, Neil.

A few hours after my post, when no one hear chimed in on the
matter, I did decide to contact on-rev support to see if they
could help, since we decided it was embarrassing to have users
having browser text encoding problems on the couple of pages we
use LC coding with.

David Williams got right back to me and we're working on it together.

Regards,

Tim Selander