RELEASE: LiveCode 6.5 RC6

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:10:22 EST 2013

Richard Gaskin wrote
> I have no problem with frequent releases.  Nightly builds are a common
> and growing practice with agile companies, and in many ways it's very
> encouraging to see RunRev deploy quickly.
> But with RCs we see quite a variance, sometimes weeks and sometimes
> hours, and it would be helpful to know if perhaps there were serious
> data-loss issues or other factors which determine when there are shorter
> intervals between releases.

If I understand correctly, developers should test (not develop) their
software
using always the latest Release Candidates.

When a feature goes wrong, then the developer must test the same feature
in previous Release Candidates, until the developer reach a version where
such feature works correctly.

Bug hunting is a daily routine in software developer's life.

What do you think?
Should we invent unique names for these bugs,
besides a number?

Where is the Name Generator stack? :D

Al