Disallow Editing Specified Cells in a Datagrid

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Nov 20 14:03:03 EST 2013

Does anybody have a way to disallow double clicking specified cells in a
datagrid to edit them while continuing to allow the majority of cells to
be edited?

I'm currently catching the preOpenFieldEditor message and then sending
my own handler which discontinues field editing after it has begun, but
by that time the user has already opened the cell editing field.  This
looks shabby (when I close it back up) and it might not work well on
slower processors.

I'd prefer to not let the editing process get started in the first place.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software