Device signature different

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 20 08:41:19 EST 2013

Neil has been helping me with push/token issues, and sent me a couple of
useful links:
1) https://devforums.apple.com/thread/206990?tstart=30
The old token will work for one push after it changes, and then it will
become inactive

which reinforces
2) https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/technotes/tn2265/_index.html
Which states that every time you launch, you are supposed to have your app
re-register.

There is a bug with that, though, 11236, which is active, and open -
CURRENTLY, you cannot get the token before the first card of the stack
opens - so no preOpenStack, no preOpenCard, etc. - yet.

Big props to Neil for working on these buggers, but that only reinforces
something else - if you can, spend the money and become a Pro or Corporate
member.