Centering printing on the page

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 19 12:26:21 EST 2013

Thanks Phil. Worked great. I should have taken a closer look at the dictionary.

But, oddly enough, it printed to Preview--which would have been all right, since I can print from Preview.

But then I selected Print Card from the File menu and that brought up the ususl print dialog box.

And then I went back to the stack and then "print card from tTopLeft to tBottomRight into 40,40,560,560" brought up the print dialog box.

Is there a way to direct the "Print card from ...." command in my print button to direct printing to  either Preview or to bring up the standard print dialog box?

Jim