Detect when a field changes

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Nov 18 22:17:49 EST 2013

Well yes. That is what we have to do. Either send closeField or textChanged or whatever you want to call the handler.

The point I’m making is that I have to remember to do that everywhere I change the contents of the field via programming - everywhere I modify the script I have to put the additional line of code to call the handler.

Bill