What does "stack was produced by a newer version" mean?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Nov 18 18:53:36 EST 2013

On 19/11/2013, at 10:39 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> I used to complain about all the release notes being in one document but
> not any more!  Thanks to Richard, for preserving the old ones.

Well the problem before is that there was no version number subtitles with the release notes for that version under them. The installation stuff really needs to be removed from the release notes and put somewhere else to make way for the release notes to contain all the history within reasonable bounds... Maybe 6.x.x changes and a link to 5.x.x changes etc.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!