The humble Substack

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Sun Nov 17 19:55:23 EST 2013

Here is another gap in my education, that I am trying to fill.

When a combination mainstack/substack(s) application is compiled into a
standalone, how much of substack is  converted from an interpreted
environment into a compiled application?

The Mainstack/substack combination that has been developed is used only as
windows for the application. Either to display calculated results or if the
data has been keyed into the data-entry windows is put into a database.

It just seems that what I've been able to glean from assorted books and
sites this information has been left out. Or, perhaps I've just missed the
simple explanation.

If anyone knows the answer I would appreciate a sharing of the knowledge.