More on Resolution Independence

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Nov 17 16:31:42 EST 2013

On 18/11/2013, at 8:15 AM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:

> Still wondering if someone has an answer for this.  Anyone?

I'm not sure I understand the issue. If the stack is 320x480 on a retina device then clearly it's being scaled to fit. The image looking different may only be noticeable on certain types of image. Think 24x24 icon v 48x48 icon. Yes it would look the same as it did on desktop but not as good as it would look if you were displaying a 48x48 icon at retina res.

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!