BackPattern Now Honors Transparency

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Nov 17 04:31:39 EST 2013

Discovering this was a nice little surprise.  I was prepared to submit a
bug report involving windowShapes when I realized the reason why some of
my custom stacks look wrong now: the image used as the backPattern for
each stack contains transparency, and the backColor of the stack is now
showing through the backPatterns of cards.  Until recently, any image used
as a backPattern caused the object to which it was applied to become
opaque.  This new behavior offers some nice flexibility for customizing
stacks.

I don't know when this feature was added, but thanks RunRev guys for
including this whenever you did :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director